Prep time: 10
Cook time: 60
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Bhindi In Yogurt Curry :
- 200 gm ladyfinger
- 250 gm curd
- 3 to 4green chilies
- Salt to taste
- 10 curry leaves
- 1 small cup fresh grated coconut
- Oil for frying
How to Cook Bhindi in Yogurt Curry :
- Cut the ladyfinger into small roundels.
- Make a paste with fresh coconut and green chilies, keep it aside.
- In a pan heat oil and fry the ladyfingers till crispy, remove excess oil from the pan, pour a little bit of water, add salt and cook the fried ladyfingers till soft.
- Mix the coconut green chilies paste with beaten curd.
- Pour this paste to the cooked ladyfinger and simmer for few minutes on a very low flame.
- See that the curd does not curdle. When done, add the curry leaves and remove from fire.