Prep time: 10
Cook time: 20
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Baked Almond Kofta :
- 2 Cups Potato (boiled), mashed
- A pinch of Nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 3/4 Cup Almonds (crushed)
- 1/2 Cup Green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Refined flour
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 Nos Eggs
- For rolling Refined flour
- For rolling Dried breadcrumbs
How to Cook Baked Almond Kofta :
- Place the mashed potato in a bowl and add almonds, salt, pepper, nutmeg, milk, green onions, flour, and 2 eggs.
- Mix them well and refrigerate for 15 minutes.Now roll them into equal-sized koftas.
- Place flour, beaten eggs, and breadcrumbs separately in different plates.
- Cover each kofta with flour and dunk them in beaten eggs. After which give them a good roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Preheat an oven to 200c and bake the koftas till golden brown.
- Serve hot.