Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Bajre Ka Thepla :
- 1 cup bajra flour
- 1 tablespoon dried methi leaves powder / kasuri methi powder
- 1 teaspoon black peper, freshly ground
- 1 pinch asafoetida / hing
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 3 chillies
- 1 ginger, half inch long
- 4 -5 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- Ghee for cooking
How to Cook Bajre ka Thepla :
- Grind garlic, ginger and garlic to coarse paste. Keep aside.
- Mix bajra flour, wheat flour, asafoetida, turmeric powder, pepper powder, dried methi powder and salt along with little water. Knead into firm dough.
- Take lemon sided piece of dough. Roll into flat roti shape. Bake on tawa / skillet. Grease with ghee while cooking.
- Serve hot.