Prep time: 5
Cook time: 5
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Badam Ka Kahwa :
- 2 Nos Green tea bags
- 3 Tbsp Almond slivers
- 2 Nos Cardamom
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 2 Cloves
- 4 tsp Honey
- 8 strands Kesar
How to Cook Badam ka Kahwa :
- Boil 5 cups of water. Add to the boiling water cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and kesar.
- Gently simmer it for 3 minutes. Add honey and green tea bags.
- Remove from fire and allow to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Immediately remove the tea bags and the spices using a tong.
- In cups add almond slivers and pout this hot refreshing tea.