Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients For Baby Corn Manchurian :
- 200gm Baby Corns
- 1/4 Cup Maida (Plain Flour)
- 2 Tablespoons Corn Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder, or to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Oil for Frying
- 1 Small Onion
- 3 Spring Onions
- 1 Teaspoon minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon minced Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder, or as per taste
- 1 Teaspoon Salt, or as per taste
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
How To Cook Baby Corn Manchurian :
- Wash and rinse the baby corn and cut them into 2 pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix Maida, Corn Flour, Ginger-Garlic paste, Soy Sauce, Black Pepper Powder and Salt along with some water to make a thick batter of coating consistency.
- Add the baby corn in the batter and coat them completely.
- Deep fry the baby corn in hot oil till they become crispy and golden brown.
- To make the sauce, heat oil in a pan or wok.
- Add finely chopped onions and spring onions and fry till they turn translucent.
- Now add the Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Red Chilli Sauce and Tomato Ketchup.