Prep time: 15
Cook time: 23
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients of Aloo Makhana :
- 500 gm boiled,peeled,diced potato
- 1 teaspoon crushed pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- salt as required
How to Cook Aloo Makhana :
- To prepare this tasty snack, wash and boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker. Once boiled, keep them aside to cool down. Then, peel and dice the boiled potatoes.
- Now, take a medium sized non-stick pan and place it on medium flame. Then, add ghee along with pomegranate powder and chopped potatoes. Cook potatoes for a while and then add cumin powder, rock salt, green chillies in it and mix well. Saute the potatoes until golden brown and then turn off the flame.
- Lastly, transfer the cooked potatoes in a serving bowl. Garnish it with mint leaves and serve immediately.