Prep time: 10
Cook time: 20
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Aloo Ki Khichdi :
- 1 Cup Parsai ke chawal
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 Cloves
- 2 Green cardamoms
- Cinnamon (broken to pieces)
- 1 large Potato (diced small)
- 2 tsp Rock salt
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 3 cups Water
- For garnishing Coriander leaves
How to Cook Aloo ki Khichdi :
- Heat the ghee. Add cumin, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon. Roast well.
- Then add potato and rice. Stir-fry till they look a bit fried.
- Add salt, chilli powder and water. Bring to boil.
- Lower the flame and simmer, covered for about 15 minutes or till cooked through and the water is absorbed.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.