Prep time: 10
Cook time: 35
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Aloo Ke Gutke :
- 5 boiled,peeled potato
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- salt as required
- 4 dry red chili
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Aloo Ke Gutke :
- To make this side dish recipe, peel and cut the boiled potatoes in a large bowl. Put a pan over medium flame and heat a little oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, fry the red chillies for a few seconds. Once done, transfer to a bowl and keep it aside.
- Now, heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When they start crackling, add potato pieces and fry for a minute. Then add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder and salt. Mix them well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are well cooked, turn off the flame. Transfer it to a serving dish and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and fried red chillies.