Prep time: 10
Cook time: 20
Serves: 3 People
Ingredients for Aloo Gajar Kebabs :
- 6 potato
- 4 carrot
- 1 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chilli
- mint leaves as required
- 2 handful coriander leaves
- salt as required
How to Cook Aloo Gajar Kebabs :
- Start with boiling carrots and potatoes first. Once done, take them out from the hot water and peel the skin. In the meantime, take out a chopping board, and finely chop red chilies, mint and coriander leaves together.
- Now take a bowl, mash the boiled carrots and potatoes, adding all of the chopped ingredients in it. Mix them well.Your next step would be to roll out few ball from the mixture and lightly press them with the help of your hand, flattening them a little bit. Do not forget to give them a perfect round shape.
- Take a deep frying pan and put some oil and heat it on medium flame. Now all that remains is to fry them and your delightful Aloo gajar kebabs are ready to be relished.