Prep time: 30
Cook time: 60
Serves: 4 People
Ingredients for Adraki Paneer :
- 100 gm ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon refined oil
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 2 green chillies
- 2 onion
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 300 gm paneer
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek leaves ( methi)
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh cream
How to Cook Adraki Paneer :
- Put a pan on medium flame and heat some oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds along with fennel seeds and temper for a few seconds.
- When it crackles, switch off the flame and add salt along with red chilli powder. Now let it cool by itself and grind it by adding lemon juice to make fine paste.
- Take chopped ginger and ground paste in a bowl and mix it well. Refrigerate it for 8-10 hours for marinate.
- Now prepare the curry! Heat a kadhai on medium flame and heat oil in it. Add chopped garlic and onion in the kadhai and sauté them until onions are translucent. Then, add coriander powder and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add tomato ketchup, tomato puree, green chilli, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt. Cook the spices on medium flame till oil shows separately.
- Now, add marinated ginger along with leftover lemon juice and fenugreek leaves. Cook the spices on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add paneer cubes along with cream in the kadhai and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Switch off the flame, Adraki paneer is ready to serve. Enjoy with naan or paratha, as you like.