Prep time: 10
Cook time: 30
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Ada Pradhaman :
- 100 Gram Ada (rice flat pasta)
- 250 Gram Palm jaggery (dark)
- 300 Ml Fresh coconut milk
- 3 Nos Cardamom
- 50 Gram Dry coconut
- 10 Gram Cashew nuts
- 10 Gram Raisins
- 50 Ml Ghee
How to Cook Ada Pradhaman :
- Soak the Ada in boiling hot water for 15 minutes, or until it becomes soft.
- Drain the water completely and rinse in cold water (sprinkle coconut oil lightly if sticking to each other).
- Boil and dissolve jaggery in 100 ml of water and strain it to remove impurities if any.
- Heat ghee and fry the cashew nuts, raisins and coconut pieces separately. Remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, heat ghee and fry the Ada in low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add jaggery water and cardamom to the Ada and cook in low flame until it thickens. Remove the scum that gets collected in the sides.
- Now add the thick fresh coconut milk, bring it to a single boil and take it off the flame stirring continuously.
- Now top it with the fried cashew nuts, raisins and coconut bits.
- Serve Hot.