Ingredients to cook Coconut Laddoo :
- 250 gm grated coconut
- 50 gm jaggery
- 20 gm poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
How to Cook Coconut Laddoo :
- To prepare this dessert recipe take a bowl or plate and put all the ingredients in it, and mix well.
- Put the mixture to a grinder jar and grind to a coarse powder.
- Use a spoon and stir well and grind again to a fine powder.
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl or plate, you will notice that a little oil has come.
- Take a little mixture in your hands and roll into a laddoo. There is no cooking involved in making these laddoos. Enjoy them as it is.