- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2 People
Ingredients to make Pineapple cucumber salad :
- pineapple cubes 3/4 cup
- cucumber cubes 3/4 cup
- chopped Thai bird chillies 1 tsp
- chopped coriander greens 2 tbsp
- honey 1 tbsp
- light Soy sauce 2 tsp
- salt 1/4 tsp or less
- white pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- lime juice 1 tsp
- roasted sesame seeds 1 tbsp
How to make Pineapple cucumber salad :
- Make a chunky dressing by combining and whisking everything except pineapple and cucumber.
- Take pineapple and cucumber cubes in a bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds and serve as a salad or appetizer.