Prep time: 10
Cook time: 35
Serves: 2 People
Ingredients for Methi Palak :
- 1 Cup Fenugreek leaves
- 2 Cups Spinach, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Mustard oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Green chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Desi ghee
- 2 Papad, roasted
- To taste Salt
How to Cook Methi Palak :
- Blanch the spinach and fenugreek leaves in boiling water separately.
- Drain and keep aside to cool.
- When cool grind to a fine paste separately.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan; add the cumin seeds, chopped garlic and green chilli fry for a while.
- Add the spinach-fenugreek paste and fry for a minute.
- Add the cumin powder and salt and mix well.
- Now add desi ghee and keep it on low flame.
- Garnished with roasted papad served with Roti.